- The creative unity of the "Art Guild of Ballet" was created in 2014 on the initiative of Vasily Vovkun, the artistic director of the Lviv National Opera and Ballet Theater named after S. Krushelnytsky, on the one hand and the artists of the ballet troupe of Lviv Opera on the other.
- The Ballet Guild was created as the organ of internal management of the ballet troupe, and already in the spring of 2015, the Ballet Guild created its first project, the "Ballet - Fest" Competition, and added the prefix "Art" to its name.
- In the summer of 2015, another one started the "Ballet - Dance" dance camp project.
- In the beginning of 2016, the "Art Guild of Ballet" was officially registered as a non-profit public association.
- In the spring of 2016, the youth junior ballet contest Junior Ballet Fest was created, which for the first time took place as the children's nomination of the Second International "Ballet-Fest" Choreography Competition
- On June 1, 2016, the City Dance Camp "City Ballet-Dance" started the project.
- On September 1, 2016, classes began at the School of Academic and Contemporary Ballet, jointly founded by the Art Guild of Ballet and the Madrin Theater of Dance.
- On May 1, 2017, an updated youth competition "Junior Ballet Fest" was held, which turned into a contest for performers of classical and contemporary choreography and young choreographers.
- In June 2017, the largest part of the "Ballet-Dance" project was conducted in the first place - a professional ballet flight at sea, during which a modern ballet performance was staged in 21 days, Gala concert was held in the Akkerman Fortress, as well as the All-Ukrainian Festival of Dance "FENIKS - Dance Festival"
- The members of the "Art Guild of Ballet" are ballet dancers, teachers, students from all over Ukraine.
- The purpose of the organization
- Promotion of the development and popularization of dance and ballet art.
- Areas of activity
- Organization and promotion of cultural and artistic projects related to choreographic art, competitions, festivals, performances, concerts, etc.
- Promotion of research in the field of ballet art, creation of extraordinary artistic projects.
- Organization of training, internships, seminars, forums, camps, laboratories, master classes.
- Facilitating the establishment of international contacts, development of international cooperation.
Freedom Street 28, Lviv, Ukraine.